Sunday, April 29, 2012

U'll NEVER forget me after we met





Heya Lovely's

some Item's from  GSP and my new Tattoo 
hope U will like it 

one of my alltime favs ^^ 



 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17- COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. .MaireDoll. - Leah Hair - Black
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka.  Dismisal 2 Unisex Piercing at GSP
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.ears. Hebenon Vial: Pierced! Ears [Oh Snap Pack] v3.0 store closed :/
.top. [IREN] Torn Tanktop-MESH! at GSP
.pants. " MAAI MESH " -" Val " pants from the outfit 
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws
.gloves. YV - VIVIEN - RING GLOVES
.chocker. *BLITZED* Legacy Choker 
.bracelett. *BLITZED* Legacy Cuffs
.tattoo. -FD- I'll NEVER forget NEW NEW NEW
.facetattoo. -FD- I'll NEVER forget NEW NEW NEW
.boots. DRD CB boot (box) CA3 steeltip




No comments:

Post a Comment