Monday, April 16, 2012

I will [FIGHT] for what I -LOVE- !



Heya Lovely's

I fell in Love with these dress from :STICKY FINGERS:
available at GSP
Some really cool Item's are in this post 
so check them out 

oh and the title from this post is just the truth 
I will [FIGHT] for what I -LOVE- !
so everyone should really stay out of the buiseness from my loved ones 
with that beeing said I wish U a great week Lovely's
take care of U and everyone U love 
<3

 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE//17 - COCOA
.make up. .:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys*
.hair. ::Exile:: Take it off: Blacks
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - Cellini
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Kmile UNISEX at GSP
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.earrings. [EY:NO] Chained Cross Earrings (silver) NEW NEW NEW
.dress.  :STICKY FINGERS: My camo cardigan dress at GSP
.choker.  *BLITZED* Legacy Choker
.rings. ...:::Scrub:::... Quetzalcoatl Nails & Rings NEW NEW NEW
.nails.  ...:::Scrub:::... Quetzalcoatl Nails & Rings NEW NEW NEW
.necklace. [EY:NO] Chained Cross Necklace (silver) NEW at Stuff in Stock
.tattoo. -FD- Hating Me ...
.stockings.  \/\Cult of Belgar\/\ Seamed Stockings Pack
.gloves. Izzie's - Leather Gloves
.belt. *BLITZED*  Legacy Belt
.legstrap right. DirtyLand Military Legstrap (2 colors)
.legstarp left. DirtyLand Battle Kit
.bleeding nose. >>Sabotage<< Nosebleed
.wounded knees. -SU!- Bloody Knees 01 BOX
.bracelet. *BLITZED*  Legacy Cuffs
.boots.  DRD CB boot (box) CA3 steeltip



No comments:

Post a Comment