Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I wrote swag on my light switch so every time I wake up in the morning I turn my swag on.


Pose: [Expressive Poses] - Tina

Skin: MALIKA dark pack *Step inSide*
Shape: [ Equ!p ] - Bianca - Female Shape
Eyes: -SU!- Sora Eyes Blue 
Hair: MISS C. / ZEN @ Stuff in Stock
Jacket: *Crank Design* Antonia (Mesh)
Pants: *Crank Design* Antonia (Mesh)
Shoes: *Crank Design* Antonia (Mesh)
Upper Tattoo: [ Equ!p ] You only live once Tattoo
Lower Tattoo: - piccara - just keep on dreaming Tat. @ GSP
Face Piercing 1: .Pekka. Kmile UNISEX PIERCING @ GSP
Nose Piercing: .Pekka. Nose Swirl
Face Piercing 2: .Pekka. Fidelity Piercing
Earrings: .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Gorgeous
Ring 1: .:: BenS Beauty ::.. Gorgeous
Rings 2: ( R E D ) M I N T ~ Gift 08'11
Eye Lashes: [ glow ] studio Lashes Italia
Teeth: d. Select Skin Add On Prim Teeth with Braces
Nails: Izzie's - Classic Nails