Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do you believe in what you see?


Well, like i said in my previous post GSP is back.  I was honored when they asked me to be one of their bloggers soooo lovelies here we go!  First off, yesterday I went my most fav blogger Soaphy.  Spent way too much monies but soooo worth it. <3 you Soaphy. On my shopping antics I found these beautiful new GOS boots. They come in many colors and topped off with a cute lil bow.  Charming kick ass boots. Also I've been on a Mickey Mouse kick ever since Burley released those cute ears. I blame them.  Found this cute lil necklace and a def must have.  Enjoy your weekend beauties.




Hair: !lamb. Oleander - Ink

Skin:  LAQ ~ Minna [Peach] 02

Eyes:  .ID. Alien Eyes - Blue *Grunge Soul Project*

Whiskers:  [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] Schatje Whiskers (wear)

Lips: [PF] Elly - Glam Lipstick - (Cherry)

Tattoo:  [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] The Guardian Tattoo Faded *not yet released*

Necklace:  GoK Wheres My Mickey B

Nails: Izzie's - Classic NailsDress:

Dress:  !IC- Pull dress very short with belt  *Grunge Soul Project*

Ring:  Anthem. Coal ring silverBoots:

Poses:  .Pekka. Poses - Clara for Grunge Soul Project *Grunge Soul Project*


NOTE:  GSP opens tomorrow! Be Ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment