Sunday, March 25, 2012

Time to go out



Ok Lovely's

This dress from Holli Pocket is available at GSP
and totally gorgeus
Also I have this nice cardigan on
it's from  Tee*fy and I'm totally in LOVE

I wish U all a nice day and hope U like my outfit
<3


 Shoppinglist 

.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up..:A&M:. Eyeshadow *Greys* (GROUP) at GSP
.hair. *Dura-Boy*31
.eyes. pc eyes - moon - black veil
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing nose. Cobrahive Gauged
.earrings. Cobrahive Earswirl
 .dress. *HolliPocket* Staticlicious Mini-Zebra Flowas at GSP
.cardigan. Tee*fy  Long Loose Belt Cardigan 
.nails. [MANDALA] NAIL PALETTE 2/LONG
.rings.  [MANDALA] MILKY WAY RING gaga black
.gartersocks. .:cheeky:. cheeky Socks! 
.boots. Maitreya Mesh * Devi Booties  Black





No comments:

Post a Comment