Monday, March 19, 2012

walking on broken glas



GSP is all new this weekend
I wear some stuff from there
also I found boot's and just couldn't let them in the store
I Love them *-* 



.shape. .::TC::. My own thank U <3
.skin. MOJO//AMORE// 17 - COCOA
.make up. - DAMNED - Kajal MakeUp
.hair. "LoQ Hair" RedWine
.eyes. .ID. Intense Eyes green at GSP
.lashes. KOSH- NO ALPHA LASHES V5
.faceplugs. Cobrahive Gauged 04
.piercing face. .Pekka. Hopeless UNISEX PIERCING
.piercing throat. .Pekka. Rake Piercing (Throat) Uisex
 .dress. Sticky fingers : My tee dresses at GSP
.claws. La Malvada Mujer - Claws 
.rings. RaMa RoWanberry - JoJosar Ring { Gold II}
.tattoo arms. ::Fe:: Sailor Tattoo at GSP
.tattoo chest. -ZR- Only God can judge me New at GSP
.glasses. [ bubble ] Retro Glasses V2
.boots. Opium Domina Boots Mt V1



 

No comments:

Post a Comment