Sunday, March 4, 2012

Are We Really Through


Is that sun ever gonna break
Break on through the clouds
Shine down in all its glory onto me?
Head upon the ground
‘Cause I can’t hear the sound
‘Cept my own sad story
Get so tired
Starin’ at the wall
Weight’s so heavy
And that mountain’s so tall

Is there no one who would catch me if I fall?
Is there no one who would catch me if I fall?
Because it’s more
More than I can take
Wish that I could fake it
Pretend like I don’t know what’s going on
************************************
Lyrics from "Are We Really Through" by Ray LaMontagne
CREDITS:
Cheeky by Pistyle Primswitch: UpSweater with Bra for GSP
HolliPocket by Holli Thespian: Dirty Jeans for GSP
Retro by Clementina Criss: Fuck Me Shoes for GSP
Pekka by Ginevra Rodex Disturbed LEO Ear Piercings for GSP
Acide! by AcIde Innovia: Entete Necklace for GSP
Elikatira by Elikapeka Tiramisu Listen Hair
Pepper by Danni Pfeffer: Hook it Belt
IREN by Irischka Hotshot: Isy for GSP Edition
Pose(s): .Pekka. "Clara" Poses for GSP
Location(s) of Pictures: Hunterland (Adult Sim)
About GSP:
GSP Taxi 
GSP Blog
GSL Flickr
GSP Update Group

No comments:

Post a Comment