Friday, June 15, 2012

a-live.

I know it's been a while, 
& I didn't really get to post much last week.. If at all. 
Been having some pc difficulties (crashing, lines, that shit.) 
I actually took a lot of pics I had to throw away because of it, 
plus real life.. in the mix = cunt do shit!

I still don't really have much for you atm, but something is better than nothing?

alive

alive 2   

Hair: .: vive9 :. ~ Ana 
Skin: {.essences.} ~ Moana skin { Chic 2 } 
Make Up: 
 - MIASNOW ~ LASHES black 
 - cStar Limited ~ Underline Me Eyeliner 
 - [sauce] ~ pumpkin spice eyeshadow 
 - [:T:] ~ Parted lips 2 
Eyes: Mayfly ~ Liquid Light Eyes { NEWISH ] 

Shirt: [GLUE INK] ~ Neons ~ Bodysuit 
Skirt Top: IMBUE. ~ Lucca Skirt 
Skirt: .: cheeky :. ~ Mini ruffles Skirt! { GSP } 
Shoes: [whatever] ~ high heel { NEW } 

Necklaces: [Acide!] ~ Rasta { GSP } 
Bracelet/Rings: [Whatever] ~ mesh jewelry set 
Nails: ...:::Scrub:::... ~ Zipper Nails { NEW }

- Dream Afterthought

No comments:

Post a Comment