Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I LOVE GSP (Round 22 ) Look 1

Hello my little hearts,
I miss you, but here the heat is unbearable!Then I move to the sea I can not stand before the computer,but every time I try to go back to update you....Today I dedicate my post to Grunge Soul Project I love this event there are always a lot of wonderful things,most talented designers and the stuff does not cost much, so you do not I leave lm you have to do is teleport!!!
See you next look for I have many things to show you yet, a big kiss your Susy❤❤❤  



SKIN : : al vulo-[Julia]-Dream of midnight GSP  Item 90L

HAIR : Miss C.- Ashley GSP

TATTOO : - piccara - :fuckyea: Tattoo GSP

SKIRT : - piccara -lolita skirt GSP

BOOTS : Retro' - masks boots GSP

VEST : MESH F*ckingVest Fox *Tea Time* GSP

NAILS : ...:::Scrub:::... Puzzle Nails GSP

POSE :  PURPLE POSE






Grunge Soul Project : The Grunge Soul Project (GSP) is the place where you can find all body relative high quality items from skin to clothes for a low price, 75-100ls, in an Urban, Modern, or Grunge Style for both genders. Each GSP round will last two weeks. All new items will be exclusive for the GSP during the round. That means you will find them only here. No new items will be sold for a lower price than the regular price..

No comments:

Post a Comment